Join our team as Data Engineer.
What we do all day:
We create a beautiful self-service platform for our analytics solutions using modern tools and libaries. We process, query and analyze terabytes of sensor and geospatial advertising data. We work in cross-functional teams in order to create a premium experience for our customers. If you are passionate like us, you love to learn, work and share knowledge with your team, you will be a good fit.
- You love working with data (RDBMS (Postgres), NoSQL (Cassandra), sorted column-stores (Redshift/Vertica))
- You have strong SQL modeling and optimization knowledge for different analytics workloads and scenarios
- Good experience with at least one (scripting) language, preferably Python
- You find and share best-practices with team members
- You pay attention to details and identify potential performance weak spots
- You are knowledgeable with BI tools such as Tableau
What we offer
How do we work?
- To be innovative and fast we organize our work using scrum and 1-week sprints.
- To be as efficient as possible, we reduce the time spent in meetings to the minimum.
- To make sure that all works the way we want it, we test all our code.
- To enhance our work, we do pair programming and code review sessions.
Where do we work?
We have a new office in the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie). It is a large and cozy open space with many perks in regards work ergonomics. We also have a fully equipped kitchen for with a bit table for team lunches. As we enjoy spending time with each other, we also have a couch with a big TV and a Wii U for the occasional Mario Kart race.
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!