At Holded we are upgrading the way SMB’s manage their business since 2016. We are a well-funded startup that has raised nearly $8M from world-class investors like Lakestar (their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia).
Our mission is to create a Business Operating System that covers all areas of business. From financial management (such as accounting and invoicing) to HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management, allowing companies to automate more than 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
As a Data Engineer you will build a solid and scalable data infrastructure and analytical environment. You’ll be joining the recently created Data Team and be responsible for the creation and development of Holded’s data system. From managing dashboards, to creating ETL pipelines and optimizing processes, you’ll assist the team with your knowledge and allow the company to scale. But most importantly, we are looking for someone willing to disrupt the ERP industry by offering a world-class product in a data-driven company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working together with the data team on defining and improving the scalability of our current Data Warehouse
- Creating and optimizing data pipelines based on the needs of the Data Analysts
- Integrating 3rd party data sources using APIs
- Assisting the analytics team with the implementation of data visualizations
- Look for new ways of collecting and storing data
- Championing a healthy data culture and encourage & promote data-driven decision making throughout the organization
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role; working on data warehouse design, implementation and analytics
- You're an ace at data modelling, used to designing and implementing complex architectures with a constant eye on their future evolution while taking into account the needs of multiple users.
- Performing ad-hoc queries, data insights and building internal tools to support our Marketing, Finance and Customer Success teams
- Experience using Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Looker, Tableau or QlikView
- You have a solid knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and data schemas (Snowflake, Star, Kimball, Inmon, etc.)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and distributed systems (Hadoop, Vertica, Exasol, etc.)
- Basic DBA skills
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Fluent in English
What it's like to work with us:
Flexible working hours
Short work-day on Friday’s
Free catered lunch
Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
Top-notch work equipment
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
Interesting projects and a great work environment
An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If that’s the case, feel free to send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/data-engineer.