Dorna Sports is an international sports management, marketing and media company which, among others, manages MotoGP™, the pinnacle of motorcycle racing competition.
With an outstanding experience at OTT platforms, we provide video live streaming to our worldwide paying subscribers and the company’s data generation is growing exponentially, thus bringing new challenges to the business and data analytics departments.
Dorna Sports is also intensely working on its digital transformation, and this role is a great opportunity for you to work in a world recognized media company, dynamic and in a fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork, stability and performance.
As Data Manager in Dorna Sports you will lead a multidisciplinary team with diverse profiles (SEO, Advanced Analytics, Data Scientists,…). You will be responsible for reviewing and defining the corporate digital analytics strategy and roadmap, as well as promoting a data governance culture among the different business units.
The data team will be responsible for maintaining the corporate data quality and ensuring that the business departments have their data needs fulfilled, allowing them to explore new digital products and opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
· Leading a cross-functional scrum team and be involved in the whole development digital transformation.
· Defining a unique roadmap that satisfies the company’s business requirements and organize the team in order to achieve that roadmap.
· Understanding the existing data flows, detecting improvements and managing the resources to have those improvements implemented.
· Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating activities.
· Ensuring and promoting the data driven culture of the company, as well as raising awareness on the data quality importance.
How we picture you:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Positive mindset and focused on solutions.
· Excellent soft skills and good organization.
· Hybrid profile, capable of absorbing business knowledge and translate it to data collection processes.
· Possessing an agile mindset, fast to adapt to dynamic changes environments and feeling comfortable with them. Capable of adapting to the environment and learn constantly.
· Naturally questioning everything.
· No specific technology attachments (open minded).
To apply, you should have:
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
· Digital background and large experience in data analytics environments (ETL processes, architecture, Digital products, PPC, Web & Apps, UX, CRO, Content, Video consumption, Advertising, …). At least 3 to 5 years of experience managing BI projects.
· Knowledge in CMS, CRM and DMP systems/platforms.
· Knowledge in the main tag management and digital analytics tools. At least 5 years of experience.
· Prior experience leading teams and managing resources.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development models.
· Familiarity with the corporate technologies, such as Google Analytics, Power BI, Pentaho Data Integration (ETL), Amazon Web Services, or any similar technologies.
· Ability to work within a dynamic and challenging environment.
We Will Give You
· A competitive salary.
· World Perks: Live MotoGP™ competitions paddock and circuit experiences, business casual dress code, Life & Health insurance, significant discounts in Dorna sponsors products like cars and motorbikes, etc.