Our international Development team is the engine driving us in our ambition to build the world’s best mobile advertising platform. Our Developers work closely with the rest of the business to turn our product vision and roadmap into best-in-class code that delivers an awesome customer experience.
To further strengthen Axonix we recruiting a Data Engineer, who can be based in either London or Barcelona. We are looking for a highly personable individual to play a key role in continuing to develop a platform composed of over 300 AWS EC2 Linux instances that is already serving billions of requests per day globally.
This role requires a person with up-to-date knowledge of the latest software coding practices, tools and languages. Ideally someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who can help model and implement the different data processing systems for our advertising platforms. You must have experience of delivering solutions while maintaining an optimal balance between development efforts, deployment costs and time-to-market, ensuring product requirements are met.
- Id synchronisation, anonimisation
- Definition and implementation of our ETL processes (pipelines, map reduce, Redshift)
- Experience with AWS Services a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) and column databases (Redshift, Vertica) and caching solutions (memcached)
- Proficient in Nodejs. Java and Python are a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix environments
- Experience in building working with docker containers a plus
The equivalent of 5% of your base salary is paid into a benefits pool that supplies Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance and other benefit options.