PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries. PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe. With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 150.000 products and 5.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our Data team, reporting to the Data Lead and working side by side with the business, marketing, and engineering teams, following a philosophy 100% Agile.
You will choose emerging technologies and approaches to create high-performance data solutions that scale. You will challenge our status quo and help us define best practices for how we work by designing data-intensive applications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You and the rest of the Data team will have the ownership to develop, maintain and deploy high-performance and scalable data-processing and data-integration systems.
- Define and build data architecture for data warehouses/marts and data solutions (including data and dimensional modeling).
- Build data products based in our microservices architecture, deciding on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications.
- Care for the standards and quality of your code and implementation.
What we offer
- Long term contract.
- Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- At this moment all the team is working 100% remotely due to the COVID situation in Barcelona. Even that, we are a remotely friendly company but yu have to be based in Spain.
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your brut salary to private Health Insurance (Sanitas), transport or nursery.
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year per person. It will allow you to build your career path and more possibilities to grow within the company.
Company-provided MacBook Pro and all the needed equiptment to work at home and office.
Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
- Monthly company meeting as part of a sharing and transparent culture, afterworks, team buildings and more!
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona: Diagonal/Aribau. We have a flexible working space with coffee, tea, fresh fruit and cereals.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Data Engineer.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Architecting:
- Snowflake, Redshift, or other columnar storage MPP dwh.
- AWS or other cloud computing.
- Experience with ETL/Data Pipelines:
- Advanced SQL.
- Advanced Python.
- Other Skills:
- Version control GIT.
- Linux basic administration.
- Languages: Spanish and English (proficiency).
- Experience in Agile methodologies, specifically in SCRUM.
- Data science skills (analysis, machine learning, etc.) are a plus.