We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in dealing with large (>billion rows) amounts of data.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field.
- Special interest in makings things robust and fault tolerant.
- A passion to automate things.
- Deep understanding of database design and SQL.
- Strong programming skills (Python preferred).
- Hands-on experience with AWS or similar (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc).
- Hands-on experience with analytical databases (Redshift or similar).
Even better if you haveExperience with Airflow, Google Analytics, event data processing, Metabase (or other BI tools).
A little something about us
Since 2009 WeTransfer has been helping people share their creative ideas. We believe creative thinking changes the way we see the world, and so we develop tools to get people into their flow – that strange and beautiful state where everything comes together and the best work happens.
Today, 42 million people in 195 countries share ideas using WeTransfer. We are constantly developing new products, as well as rethinking what our current platforms can be, and can do.
Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering.
We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work. All employees get an annual €1,000 personal development budget to learn new skills, or improve existing ones.
Our Amsterdam office sits right by the river in the east of the city; our LA team are based in Venice. With lunch, snacks and great coffee, we know how to keep our teams properly fuelled. Our culture team designs a program of outings, speakers, workshops and fitness classes to get a good work-life balance, and there is free gym membership for all employees too.