The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of 60 people from 20 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Data Developer to join our team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
We are applying machine learning techniques (random forest, SVM, deep neural networks, etc.) on a unique industry data set built up through interaction with thousands of hotels. We are building algorithms and predictive models to understand consumer behaviour and personalize in real user experience on our client’s websites.
- Design, develop and maintain python services, packages and scripts that help us perform tasks in Machine learning, data analysis, visualization, experiment management, etc. Build new machine learning models and maintain existing ones.
- Understand the company’s data needs and help gather and organize it.
- Help your peers with analysis and scripting.
- Work closely with the development team to apply those insights into our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science ora quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, physics).
- You bring 2+ years of experience working with machine learning and data-driven solutions.
- Deep knowledge in machine learning.
- A true computer scientist, an exceptional python developer, having a passion for self-learning.
- Familiarity with Pandas, sci-kit-learn, numpy, Flask, SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with unitary testing and docker.
- Enjoy working as a team.
What We Value
- Experience working in project development with large data sets.
- Experience in distributed computing using python (Dask, Apache Spark or DataBricks).
- Practical knowledge in Deep Learning - Pytorch, Keras or TensorFlow.
- Experience in distributed version-control system Git and CI/CD.
- Ability to apply mathematical reasoning is appreciated.
What We Offer
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with a nice office.
- International team environment.
About The Hotels Network