The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centred journey.
We are looking for a Database administrator for March 2019. The contractor will need to go to Paris the first 2 weeks in order to be trained with the Group team. The mission afterwards will be in Privalia:
Maintenance in operational condition of production databases.
Night and weekend duty.
- SQL Server / ORACLE Administrator in production environment :
- Administer ORACLE / SQL Server databases.
- Install, configure, optimize and supervise databases.
- Define and adapt backup and restore operating procedures.
- Maintain the recovery plan procedures and participate in the planned exercises,
- Put into production and deploy the databases in liaison with the product project managers.
- Guarantee the continuity of the service to the users.
- Measure and analyze performance to optimize settings.
- Anticipate and monitor the volume of data.
- Ensure database migrations during version upgrades.
- Manage and ensure consistency of data access.
- Understand the software development and operating environment.
- Mastery of data management systems - Oracle DBMS, SQL Server, SQL query language and database access tools.
- Understand: IT security rules, data formats and exchange procedures.
- Ensure data security in collaboration with security officials.
- Setting standards, recommendations and good practices with development teams.
- Excellent command of database systems (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in modeling, monitoring and maintenance of Oracle databases, SQL Server.
- Mastery of SQL language, query optimization and database engine optimization parameters.
- ORACLE databases versions 10g to 12c.
- SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2016.
- Rigorous, independent, and curious about the new solutions of the market.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/
Veepee company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.