We would like to hire a data modeling analyst and architect for the Apps Team to develop both the arquitecture and the data model oriented to reporting and business solutions.
He/she will deal with different projects related with big data in different industry sectors on real-time. With a high activity on the requirements and analysis phase.
We need someone, with a good level of English, able to keep talks and a good relationship with team members.
- Demonstrated expertise in data modeling, data architecture standards, and
- Experience in translating business and functional requirements into logical
and physical data models that follow industry best practices and company
standards and guideline
- Full control and understanding on project lifecycle
- Validation & documentation
- Engineering (BS,MSc) degree or Mathematics
- SQL knowledge
- An extended experience on ETL's and BI databases.
- (optional) Be familiar with communication protocols of Internet and also with
network theory basic.
- (optional) Queue and stream data
- Experiences on GIT respository.
- Familiar with UNIX command and Linux environments.
- (Optional) Experience on AWS services.
NO TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- English (company's language)
- At least 3 years of experience in projects
- Proactive and low-ego. Always ready for proposing improvements and
sharing ideas but also able to cope with other ideas.
- Full-time job
- High-Tech Startup environment
- Product development company (we’re not a consulting/integrator company!)
- Competitive fixed salary.
- Professional career development in a highly skilled team that combines
senior and junior members.
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in Barcelona
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks and good coffee
- Excellent location, near to beach and mountains.