Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you interested in working across major digital transformation projects and supporting Adobe's Digital Performance Strategy Team? Digital is making usual business models obsolete and impacts every stage of the customer lifecycle. Leading companies are turning to the Adobe Marketing Cloud to help them stay ahead. Adobe’s Strategy, Platform and Architecture team is a complementary team of outstanding consultants who partner with clients to define, plan, and implement their digital experience and marketing strategies! We provide our customers with value focused advice and mentorship to articulate a strategic digital marketing vision, facilitate change within our client’s organisation, and deliver outstanding outcomes through the adoption of Adobe solutions. We're looking for a Data Architect join our team. As a hard-working and effective communicator, the Data Architect will work with Enterprise Architect to support the design of digital marketing architectures and supporting the development recommendations that deliver on client business objectives.
Experienced data modelers, SQL, ETL, with some development background to provide defining new data schemas, data ingestion for Adobe Experience Platform customers. Directly contact enterprise customers and collaborate with internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Work with Adobe customers to gather requirements, design solutions & make recommendations
- Lead customer project conference calls or collaborate with a project coordinator
- Deliver Technical Specifications documents for customer review
- Demonstrate understanding of data relationships and schemas to structure data to allow clients to perform complex customer-level analysis
- Construct processes to build Customer ID mapping files for use in 360 degree view of customer across data sources.
- 5+ years of solid experience with data transformation & ETL on large data sets
- Experience with crafting customer centric datasets (i.e. CRM, Call Center, Marketing, Offline, Point of Sale etc.)
- 5+ years of Data Modeling experience (i.e. Relational, Dimensional, Columnar)
- 5+ years of sophisticated SQL or NoSQL experience
- Experience in industry ETL tools (i.e. Informatica, Unifi)
- Experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience in professional software development
- Must be self-managed, proactive and customer oriented
Special Consideration given for
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Digital Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience in programming languages (Python, Java or Bash scripting)
- Experience with Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Hive, Pig etc.)