We are Holaluz and we were born to change the world.
You and the planet are what moves us to be who we are and to do what we do. In this video, Carlota Pi, one of the three founders of Holaluz, tells you more about it.
Our desire to do things differently has brought us to lead the transformation of the energy sector. Because:
- We only sell 100% renewable electricity.
- Thanks to leveraging the use of technology, we offer you personalized products and rates that allow you to save money.
- We put you at the center of all our decisions.
There’s more of us wanting to change things. At Holaluz we want to turn every square meter of the roofs into inexhaustible sources of renewable energy for more than 40 million people and at no cost to you.
So that no matter where you live, whether or not you have your own roof,… you can be part of the change just by joining Holaluz's 100% green energy.
All the energy we need is up there. It is ours, it is clean and it is inexhaustible.
Can you help us connecting people to 100% green energy💡💚?
What will you do?
In Holaluz we have a Data team integrated by other more reduced Data teams focused on a mission in order to bring value to the next level.
What do we expect from you? We trust you to be responsible for the data architecture and its evolution. In addition, you will be in charge of the architecture of the solution with the appropriate modularity to ensure reusability, scalability and performance. On the other hand, you will ensure the design of the solutions and the right selection of tools to be used for troubleshooting.
We expect from you a strategic vision for the interlocution with customers to collect requirements, perform case studies and analyze the company's output.
We work with cloud architecture, so we also expect from you a good command of AWS, along with data mobilization in SQL, end to end ETL processes and data monitoring.
Do you think this is what you have been doing so far? Keep reading for more! 😜
And #SayThingsAsTheyAre is one of our values, we want to be clear and transparent in explaining what you will do during your first 6 months at Holaluz.
In 30 days…
You will already be familiar (or almost familiar) with the different environments of the company, and you will start interacting with the different stakeholders involved in the early stages of the development of the data-centric data environment.
Further, you will become a key piece in understanding the business requirements and translating them to the technology teams. You will also have to validate that the backlog tasks are being executed with the expected quality and results 👌.
In 60 days…
You will lead technical proposals related to the cloud data ecosystem.
Plus, you will work with the technology teams in achieving the implementation of the company's data strategy.
You will solve strategic business problems by modeling and transforming information.
In addition, you will collaborate with the Analytics team to address end-to-end challenges and complete the data lifecycle.
In 90 days…
The company's data strategy will fall in your hands 🤝, so you will need to make key decisions and proposals to ensure the scalability, usability and robustness of the data ecosystem.
Still, you will define how the technology teams will work with data through usage policies and best practices.
Finally, you will lead the implementation of the data strategy at all levels: governance, monitoring, quality, and more!
How will you do it?
One of our values is #KeepRowing, meaning that teamwork and team alignment is essential to be able to move forward and meet our shared objectives.
At Holaluz we have built a robust and constantly iterating organizational system, which allows us to adapt to the constant changes demanded by the sector and to achieve the purpose we pursue, using various methodologies, including SCRUM. At Holaluz, meetings and decisions are made collaboratively, feedback flows 🤟 between the different teams and support between people is promoted.
Who will you di it with?
#AlwaysPeopleFirst and #HaveFun are also very important values in Holaluz, and to have a good time it is important to have a good team, so we introduce you to the people you will work with in your day to day.
You will be part of and help lead a team of 4-5 people, within the Data team. So you will be working with people with high potential 🌟, both seniors and juniors, technical and functional with the ability to define the Data strategy and architecture.
Where will you do it?
Another way of #KeepRowing is rowing all together in perfect synchronization and towards a common goal, and what a better place to do it than in our offices in Barcelona, just 200 meters from the sea 🌊. This exceptional location next to the beach is perfect for a break with a dip and to put into practice another of our #HaveFun values.
But since March the number of "Holaluz offices" has multiplied by 260, everyone has their own little Holaluz, with their sea views (or not), their coffee or tea machine, their open space for lunch, their meeting rooms (now with a little more availability), and also their routines and organization. We are committed to individuality and flexibility by putting people at the core of our decisions, that's why our offices are open for those who need or want to work in them. We are working on flexible seating in the office and providing individual lockers for everyone, as well as adapting all the meeting rooms so that we can make better video-conferencing and continue to work as comfortably as possible from home or from the office.
We have thought very, very carefully about what we are looking for and what really matters: minimum 2 years experience in data architecture positions where you have worked:
- Design of large scale data processing systems for the company and design systems and models to handle large and different varieties of data.
- Architecture in cloud (AWS), although Azure and Google Cloud is also well considered.
- Contact with the client or stakeholders, for all the requirements taking, identification of the problem and exposition of its solution.
- Development of the entire data architecture process through ETL.
- Experience in Data Modeling and Governance.
- BI for Data Analytics teams.
- Data mobilization in SQL.
Everything adds up, so if you have any of these things, KEEP READING:
- Essential to be a team player and that you are not afraid to make decisions and apply solutions in a collaborative and technical environment.
- You must be optimistic, contribute knowledge, solutions and have a global vision of everything involved in product design.
- You like to learn and share your knowledge.
- Infinite curiosity.
- Ability to listen to others.
We offer a series of measures and tools so that you can develop yourself 360º and achieve everything you set out to do, both personally and professionally. In line with this, we believe that the most powerful energy comes from people, so #AlwaysPeopleFirst is part of our DNA, therefore, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a competitive share-based compensation plan with significant tax subsidies for non-Spanish talent that has not worked in Spain for the past 10 years;
- Join a company where people come first, with an unbeatable working environment and great talent where we truly live and believe in our values – all that while being a goal-oriented and results-driven company that applies agile methodologies and a proven scaling philosophy to everything we do. Plus, earn a Referral Bonus if you bring in people as talented as you;
- Have flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely on a regular basis, as a result of our pro-responsibility and self-determined mindset, and our commitment to the self-management of the team's time;
- Enjoy a working environment where also the 'details' fit your needs. We have our own library, organic fruit, and reduced subscription to Andjoy - which includes yoga and CrossFit classes in the office;
- Be part of a baby-friendly company. Nursery to help integrate life and work for new parents. "Casals" (summer camps in summer but also in other holidays) those weeks of the year when combining children's holidays and work becomes a little more complicated. We offer preferential rates for kindergarten, transportation and food with Cobee (our flexible retribution system);
- Take free English and Catalan lessons at the office;
- Get access to discounted pricing on private health insurance (Adeslas);
- Competitive & sustainable mobility rate with eCooltra for Holaluz. These are electric bikes and scooters, so you can get to the office quickly and economically. We also offer a competitive Wifi rate with Unique.
We celebrate diversity in the world and we want our team to reflect this in an inclusive way. At Holaluz, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Additionally, we strive to empower women in the workplace.
Te damos la bienvenida a la eléctrica donde siempre hay otra manera de ver las cosas. Por eso tomamos decisiones siempre poniéndote a ti por delante. Porque si no es bueno para ti, no lo es para Holaluz
Nuestro propósito es simple: crear un mundo movido 100% por energía de origen renovable. Lo hacemos conectando las personas a la energía verde.