Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
It should come as no surprise that Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is located in the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, the hub of innovation in mobile development and technology.
Our studio brings together dedicated, experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile.
We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Data & Analytics Manager to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful Data team and will report to the Studio Manager.
Your daily adventure:
- Strong leadership, vision and passion to build and drive a Data team to oversee all activities related to data for our studio.
- Drive the design, development and implementation of our analytics platform to provide stakeholders with structured access to data.
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards that monitor and drive key business decisions.
- Support Studio Management and Financial Planning with forecast, models and projections of our portfolio's performance.
- Collaborate with other teams in developing tools and services to feed data/solutions into their processes and systems.
- Support game teams with their data needs to help them take informed/data-driven decisions and to let them deliver customized experiences to our players.
- Lease with HQ our studio's data, platform, models, SDK needs and ad-hoc support when required.
- Promote best practices and mentor your team.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree in any of these disciplines is a Plus.
- +5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in Data, Analytics and/or Reporting.
- An excellent knowledge of data warehouse principles and reporting.
- Proficient in Data Mining technologies such as Clustering, Classification, Regression and Prediction.
- Experience with Inferential Statistics and Machine Learning methodologies.
- Analytical coding: using tools such as R, Python, Excel, et al.
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics, and build reports.
- Experience using SQL, ETL, and big data technologies in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Ability to communicate effectively complex information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical parties and to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within our game(s).
- Self-motivation, excellent communication and organisation skills, team spirit, proactivity.
- Be a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organised working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- An interest in mobile F2P games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Passionate about scalable and future-proof processes, systems and data analytics.
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
Your life at Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile (and Perks):
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy
- Reduced schedule: Easter, Sant Jordi, Sant Joan, August and Christmas.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant subsidy
- Mobile device grant based on seniority
- Cigna private Health insurance
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events
- English and Spanish free lessons in the studio
- Great discounts in our games
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages
- Company parties and events
- Fridays beers
- Relocation Package (when needed)