Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for world-class Data Analyst to work in our Barcelona office. You are passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? You want to evolve in one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people´s day-to-day and disrupt On-demand market?
Within the team, you will perform the following tasks:
- Provide technical leadership of Glovo’s Zendesk instances and their integrations with Zendesk Chat / Zopim, and other systems.
- Analyze, come up with insights and draw conclusions from data: build tools to see clear and far, and propose decisions in consequence.
- Collaborate with operational teams to continuously improve the usefulness and impact of external support tools via process, content, and tech changes.
- Assess needs for new external support tools globally and lead the selection and implementation processes for those tools.
- Understand Business needs and create insightful analysis to enable Ops team to answer their needs
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have an immediate impact.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- An exceptional ability to understand the technical aspects of tools and how to get the most value from them; you don’t need to be an engineer, but you must be able to dive into the technical details of tools.
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause.
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big.
- Experience in SQL and/or coding is a plus.
- Professional English.
- Unique Entrepreneurial experience in an Usain-Bolt-growing environment.
- Free Glovo credits!
- International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.