#1 Native DevOps Solution Platform for Salesforce
Copado is a fast-growing organization that believes our people are the key to continued growth and success. In fact, it's one of our guiding values; People are the Code! It's an exciting time to be on the Copado team. Backed by Salesforce Ventures and Insight Ventures, we have more than doubled the size of our team this year, and we are just getting started.
At Copado you will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day. Copado means be innovative, autonomous, advocate for high quality standards and full of fun.
Copado is seeking an experienced Analyst responsible for analytics, communicating insights, and promoting data-driven decision making. You will report to Copado’s CTO and work closely with the product and engineering teams to build customer-facing analytics into our product. You will also provide analytics and insights to other teams, balancing competing priorities to serve the strategic needs of the company. This is a hands-on role within a small team. You will be expected to work alongside this growing team on activities ranging from data acquisition and shaping, through ETL and security, to visualizing and publicly presenting findings.
The candidate should have a strong sense of how data can be used to discern reliable insights, and how to communicate findings in a clear and compelling way.
Your daily routine and main responsibilities will include:
- Lead and implement a secure, scalable federated data infrastructure for Copado utilizing Snowflake, and ETL tools
- Execute Copado’s data vision and company strategy
- Facilitate a new disciplined approach and standards for the roadmap and direction of the organization.
- Ensure data best practices and play a critical role in promoting a culture of data-driven decision making within Copado and our customers
- Determine how to leverage data science, machine learning, and other analytical techniques to offer actionable insights both internally & externally
- Ensure that Copado’s use of data meets all legal, ethical, and privacy requirements
- Lead the selection of tools used for data infrastructure and analysis
- Work closely with Product and Customer Success teams to identify and deliver critical customer-facing data offerings (i.e. new features, metrics)
- Deliver data-driven capabilities to support geo leadership for top growth initiatives
- Enable self-service across the company to gather and analyze the data needed for their decision making
- Manage and support existing Tableau dashboards
Ideal candidates possess:
- Creative, high energy, a real go-getter, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent communications skills: written, oral and presentation
- Strong Knowledge of SQL and Salesforce SOQL
- Experience with Tableau and Salesforce’s native analytics tools
- Strong understanding of Business Processes and how to measure them
- Ability to multitask multiple areas of responsibilities across geographies
- Experience with cloud and other emerging technology solutions in enterprise data management.
- Experience implementing data integration / master data management processes.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing ETL and database systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
At Copado we truly believe that it’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
- Key participation in the national and international deployment of the product at multiple levels
- Decisive role on the roadmap
- Multicultural environment
- Permanent work contract
- Opportunity to learn from the most talented and experienced people in the industry
- Competitive compensation plans
- Flexible compensation plan (lunch vouchers, transport and health insurance)
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training.
- Friendly and flexible working respecting the commitments with the team.
- Possibility of remote working under agreement with your team.
- Comfort work space and regular fun team activities.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Copado is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.