At Jobandtalent we are building a new powerful ETL infrastructure as the core of multiple key-aspects of the entire company.
The ETL framework serves as the muscle behind:
- The automatisation of the entire internal reporting systems with its live dashboards by improving and maintaining these ETL processes.
- The Machine Learning framework by building the ETL processes that construct the huge sets of historical features that we use for the ranking algorithms.
As a Data Analyst, you have to understand the needs of the business as well as the importance of treating and processing the data in the correct way.
As a Python Developer, you have to use your skills in writing great code that will take care of the Extraction, Transformation and Loading of the processed data into our Data Warehouse or similar (Redshift, Cassandra, AWS S3, etc.).
At the end you'll be responsible of our ETL infrastructure, working on designing and improving the overall flow brick by brick together with our BI Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
We are expecting you to have:
- Strong Python experience and essential Programming Good Practices
- Strong SQL skills and relational data concepts (Postgresql/Redshift a plus)
- Experience of ETL and Data Warehouse
- Knowledge in general Unix/Linux environment and concepts (Bash, ssh, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (Spanish, English is a big plus)
- Passion to learn new technologies and grow personal analytical skill set
You will be working in a small team with a mixture of expertise, Operational, Project Management, Business visions and Data Science. This role is very close to business development but it requires very good programming skills and a passion to understand and improve how the Big Data flow works in a startup as well as understanding the Machine Learning framework.
- Working in one of the best cities in the world (right in the city center)!
- Competitive salary in the 35-45k range, you're the first that need to be comfortable with it.
- Free fruit, free drinks and free pizza on Fridays! (and of course free coffee 24/7).
- Possibility of getting a stock options package with very cool conditions (depends upon experience).
- Join us in one of the hottest startup of Spain, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!
The office location is very centric, C/ Diputacio' with Passeig de Gracia, just 5 minutes walking to Plaza Catalunya, with its old famous neighbourhoods Gótico, Born and Raval, and just 10 minutes to the beautiful Gracia. The ares is full of restaurant, shops, very well connected with bus, metros and train just around the corner.