THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is based in the heart of the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. Our studio brings together passionate and experienced professionals focused on delivering high-quality free-to-play games for mobiles and tablets. All our great titles are developed in Barcelona, the mobile world capital and hub of innovation in mobile development and technology.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Data Analyst to help our team on their next adventure. The Data Analyst will support insight initiatives for our BI team. This person will report to the Live Producer. Your daily adventure:
- You manage and manipulate SQL data sets, including: defining variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address business requirements.
- You provide hands-on R development, data processing automation, and statistical models deployment.
- You build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis from multiple data sources (Tableau).
- You proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization.
- You identify, document and design data to be tracked.
- You design and help development team to implement/deploy new features, systems, experiments/ABTs, etc.
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree in any of these disciplines is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in applied statistics or econometric and prior experience in empirical analysis.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our databases.
- Analytical coding: using tools such as R, Python, Excel.
- Designing good ways of communicating, visualizing or reporting results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous
- Be passionate about data, creative, highly meticulous, able to work under tight deadlines and are a team player.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- An interest in mobile F2P games.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional languages a plus (Spanish or French).
- Work permit for Spain is a must (prior to applying for the position).
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
Start your day with a Nespresso coffee or a cup of tea, more often than not accompanied by some tasty cakes or pastries to celebrate a colleague’s birthday. With flexible working hours adapted to your lifestyle, there is no need to wake up too early in the morning! You’ve got until 10am to arrive, when the daily meetings begin for each project. In our studio, downtime is most often spent socializing in the kitchen, settling disagreements via heated table football matches, honing arcade gaming skills, or carrying some newbie colleagues in online gaming.
Keep up to date with our latest news with the Monthly Studio Update (complete with more free food) and celebrate successes together with a delicious team breakfast or lunch. Enjoy awesome events and parties (Christmas, summer, team building and more) and introduce your loved ones to the studio at our annual Family Day! Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile also offers Ticket Restaurant and Transport, health insurance, access to free or discounted Ubisoft videogames, generous profitability bonuses, training and career development opportunities, on-site language classes, fresh organic fruit, 25 vacation days per year, a reduced summer schedule, as well as spontaneous, fun and sometimes crazy surprises for events such as Carnaval, Easter, Halloween & La Castanyada!
An annual performance review is conducted to help our teams develop their careers and grow with our studio, providing the opportunity for salary increases annually as part of the process, as well as an Individual Training & Development Plan.