You may not recognise our name, but Schibsted Marketplaces technologies and companies empower people every day, in every corner of the world. We employ more than 8000 people across 22 countries worldwide. We are proud of building marketplaces that make a difference in people’s life and to society.
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our Marketplaces team in Barcelona. You will work alongside a group of highly talented marketers to enable data-driven decisions and produce actionable insights with impact across the whole organisation.
- You will drive the collection of new and existing data to provide the best quality data for marketing decisions. This will involve supervising and auditing tagging activity.
- Support in the deployment of marketing tracking and automation tools. Strong focus on building group-wide standard methodologies and recommendations
- Run analytics and reporting tools (XITI, Google analytics, MixPanel, Amplitude, Appsflyer and the like), design powerful visualizations (Tableau) and help translate data into actionable insights.
- You will find opportunities to increase user growth, market value, and monetization for our products through user journey funnel analysis and benchmarking.
- Craft verticals, categories and marketing channels benchmarking data
- Evaluate marketing efficiency and value. Support on marketing attribution initiatives.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering/Mathematics).
- Worked with multilingual websites
- Working with websites and Applications with millions of visitors
- +3 years experience with analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, XiTi, Amplitude, Appsflyer) and in App tracking definition and implementation
- Previous experience with automation and data visualization tools (Tableau, Google DataStudio). Experience connecting APIs and building Tableau dashboards.
- At least 1 year experience with Marketing automation (Braze, salesforce.com, email marketing)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You have impressive interpersonal skills in English. (2+ languages is a bonus)
- Certifications: AdWords, Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau Certifications
- You are able to prioritize and get results with limited info / resources
- Informal leadership and ability to influence
- You are described as strong standout colleague with a cross-functional mindset
- You have the ability to go above and beyond the job description
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
What we can offer:
- A fun, friendly and engaged group of colleagues with a broad variety of competencies and experience within product, tech, analytics, marketing, etc. across international locations
- A truly global role in a creative and forward-looking organization
- An international audience in all countries where Schibsted operates
Location and Travel requirements:
- This is a full-time position based in Barcelona
- Willingness to travel
Schibsted is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.