Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission, we’re looking for a well-rounded Data Analyst that will be joining us remotely or in HQ located in sunny Spain.
We’re the playlearning™ app for more than 20 million families around the world. We teach kids important skills in English and help them discover their natural superpowers. Creativity. Collaboration. Critical thinking. Communication. These are some of the skills that children need to thrive. Parents can join the adventure of learning too. We’ve developed more than 600 games and activities kids and parents can play together. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100 million families and we’re playworking™ hard to make it a reality… if you feel this dream could be your dream too, keep reading!
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
You will be part of a team that is responsible for improving business efficiency and unlocking valuable and predictive insights that influence business decisions and spur a competitive advantage.
This role works closely with the Product team and helps them understand how users interact with our app and how we can improve those interactions.
You will also provide in-depth analysis for our Content team, help them identify user preferences, and give them actionable insights on improving user retention.
This is a fundamental role to us because, in order to continue scaling and offer the best service to the families that trust us, we need an autonomous fast-paced analytical individual who has a passion for going deep into data and for understanding (our growth opportunities and our users' behavior) how kids and parents use our service.
You will make your own cycle of data extraction, data analysis, generating insights, drawing info, making recommendations, communicating to the team.
The most challenging and exciting responsibilities for this role are:
- Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of Data Tools, not only through visualizations and dashboards but also through reports and all logic related to data and statistics behind them.
- Actively support Data Science with in-depth analyses previous to modeling, in order to understand better our data.
- Make clear, attainable, and consistent definitions for data and communicate to the team to have a quality data-driven decision-making environment.
- Help to set achievable targets based on historical data and tendencies
- Implement statistical modeling (ANOVA, regression models, factor analysis, PCA, clustering, etc.) to find the relationship between variables
- Perform impact analysis to understand root causes of changes in the data/user pattern
- Generate relevant and clear insights from data. Identify and clearly articulate recommendations drawn from data analyses.
- Participate in developing analyses and statistical models using SQL and R/Python/Excel and making them reproducible.
- Optimize the way of querying the database when working with a high volume of data
- The document clearly all analyses in Notion, reports, and code used in GitHub.
Are you our Data Analyst?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone with at least 3 years of experience in data analysis, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment. This is as much a strategic and analytical position, who will work with large volumes of data and have strong decision-making with imperfect information.
We are looking for someone curious and enthusiastic about learning new methods to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.