- Who we are: We are a workforce on-demand company that heavily relies on tech. We integrate the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing employees, being the first in digitizing all the steps, introducing Artificial Intelligence solutions in multiple phases, obtaining faster and higher-quality service for our clients and great satisfaction and loyalty for our workers.
- Our Impact on Society: Our vision is to create a long-term job security condition for our workers while providing flexible solutions to our clients. We can do this by concatenating different short-term contracts and minimizing–or completely removing–their unemployed time. We want to remove the need for finding a job ever again.
- Data-Driven: Being the owner of the entire hiring funnel, workforce management, and working experience, give us very unique data that we transform in powerful knowledge to make better decisions, improve job-candidate matches, estimate quality and affinity, and share performance feedback with our workers and clients. We are the most advanced workforce on-demand company thanks to our data and the way we use it.
- Great Challenges for the Data Team: Integrating very different AI solutions to improve the experience for both our workers and employers (Shift Optimization, Machine Learning algorithms, Quality Score Estimations, Document recognition, etc.), relying on a very powerful ETL that permits endless automatizations while keeping the focus on data quality.
- Growth Overview: An annual growth of 170%, available in multiple countries: the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Colombia, France, and more are coming. HQ in Madrid with a second big presence in Barcelona and some remote workers in the UK, The Netherlands, and the USA. And finally, some of our great clients are Amazon, XPOLogistics, Cabify, Santander, etc.
Data Analyst (mid-level) focused on the Sales Dept.
Be in charge of the Data Quality of our Data Pipelines. Work on metrics definition and data analysis, help the Data Engineers to improve the usage of our Data Warehouse and Data Lake. Work closely to the Business Operations to improve the way they can consume the data.
Overall, we can resume the main responsibilities as follow:
- Perform data analysis from (un-)structured data (SQL/Python)
- Work with Operations all over the world to understand their needs to improve the way they consume the data.
- Help our stakeholders to build their data visualizations and reports (Python/Dashboards)
- Help our data engineers to improve the steady data processes/pipeline within our ETL (Airflow/Python).
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis.
- Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
You will be working in the Data Science team but very close to the business departments (Sales, Marketing, Finance). You will be working and learning together with Full-stack Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts (read our blog posts).
Note that the Data Science team is based both in Barcelona and Madrid.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, Stats or Quantitative field.
- Experience in retrieving data with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of Python for analysis frameworks.
- Interest in understanding the Business logic and identify data insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management.
- A valid work permit to be employed in Spain.
- A good level of English is a must.
Offer in Short
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product.
- Salary in the 30k-40k range (wide range, depending on experience).
- Discount on Health insurance.
- A yearly budget for Conferences/meetup/self-learning.
- Working in Barcelona with sporadic trips to Madrid.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!
Join us in one of the hottest startups in Spain, breaking into a new market worldwide, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!