Barkyn delivers health and happiness to pet families around the world.
We are an ambitious, forward thinking startup on a big mission! We’re not only changing the pet market, we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless, & beautiful. We were considered one of Europe’s Top 100 Startups by Wired, Top Startup by Linkedin, and a success case by Web Summit and the British magazine Monocle.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts!
As a Data Analyst, you will play a vital role in our organization, immersing yourself in data to uncover opportunities for improving our current and future Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Working closely with the product, marketing, and operational teams, you will provide valuable insights to drive business growth. Your responsibilities will include developing customized data studio reporting, creating and supporting analytical models, and delivering meaningful information to stakeholders through SQL and business intelligence (BI) tools.
Specifically, we expect you to:
- Dive deep into data to identify areas for improvement in our KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with product, marketing, and operational teams to deliver valuable insights.
- Develop customized data studio reporting for various business areas.
- Generate custom reports using SQL and BI tools to provide actionable information to stakeholders.
- Create and support analytical models to gain insights into customer behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Data Studio, Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar.
- Passion for generating data-driven insights.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages like R and/or Python.
- Startup Environment Experience.
- Dog Owner.