About the Data Analyst role
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. Working closely with the management team, you will be instrumental in contributing to our overall data, business & product growth strategy.
- Work closely with the management team to Dashboarding, visualization and monitoring of KPIs and operational metrics for the management team
- Implement a strong data visualisation tool and manage the integration between it and the data warehouse
- Work closely with business and product stakeholders in leveraging data to improve our understanding of users & drive products and marketing decisions
- Initiate self-directed, in-depth analyses to uncover data insights in various areas (segmentation, conversion, retention, etc) and communicate the learnings in an actionable way for the business
- Advise on and conduct A/B Testing and experimentation on a regular basis to continually validate the effectiveness of product/marketing changes and hypotheses
- Find innovative and creative ways to obtain new data
- Develop models for predictive studies
- 2+ years of experience working in a business or product data analytics role is ideal, ideally in B2C.
- Strong SQL and Python knowledge is a prerequisite - you should be able to confidently use a query and scripting language respectively
- Good statistical knowledge - you are not intimidated by terms like P-Value, - -- Significance and T-Tests etc. You also understand statistics not in a theoretical context but also on how it can be applied to validate experiments in a business environment.
- Highly logical and structured in your approach to problem solving - you use 80-20 principles to tackle the most important challenges which bring the most value
- Good communication skills and business acumen - you are comfortable with presenting insights to a sizeable business audience where required
- Fluent in English. German and other European languages are a plus
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- High degree of responsibility, autonomy and impact in a rapid environment with flat hierarchies
- Train as much as you like with BEAT81 - we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Regular sports and social team events
- Daily fresh fruit
- Healthy drinks
- Muesli, cereal, milk, nuts
- BEAT81 workouts for you and one friend/family member for free
We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. All are welcome, regardless of your gender identity, your nationality, your sexual orientation, your religion, or a secret dislike of burpees.
All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups.
Health & Fitness