At seedtag our mission is to change how online advertising is done. Our technology joins some of the largest online websites with the world’s best known brands to create a new way of advertising that is more effective and provides a better user experience for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 150 employees in 9 countries. As we continue our fast paced growth, we are looking for the best data analyst to help us develop our technology and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of our diverse Product team and work on extracting information from big data and getting insights to improve the business. You will form the bridge between product development and our operational teams. Our product team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and constantly bring fresh ideas. Join us on the road to keep seedtag on the data-driven path.
As our new Data Analyst you will be:
- Leveraging data across all areas of our business to improve operational efficiency and streamline our processes
- Designing and building dashboards to help managers optimize the business
- Analysing performance of seedtag solutions and actively proposing improvements together with the Product Team
- Designing and analyzing A/B tests and helping our team so they can make strategic decisions based on data
- Have a relevant degree in engineering, mathematics or a related field
- Have between 1 and 3 years of work experience in Data Analysis
- Are familiar with BI Tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio ...
- Have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, informal and dynamic environment
- Have full proficiency in Spanish and a good level of English
- Are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic environment
- Are a real team player with good communication and cooperation skills
It would be a big plus if you
- Have worked in AdTech or similar sector before
- Have previous experience in a startup or have a background in consulting
WHAT WE OFFER
- A young, fun and informal work environment
- A competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation, kindergarten tickets and medical insurance
- A Macbook Pro with an external screen
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can!
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- The chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your application!