We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 20 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new Data Analyst to power and expand our BI team in Barcelona. It’s a hands-on and rewarding role which requires a versatile personality and a strong set of technical and project management skills.
Our team has an obsession with offering a unique customer experience. We do this by using the data we generate across the globe to understand our customers better than any other micro-mobility provider. The objective of this role is to accelerate our time to insight by taking the vast amounts of non-structured and structured data we generate every second and transform them into usable outputs. You would fit best in this role if you are eager and qualified to transform and visualize data in a meaningful and easy to understand way that can be easily interpreted by the business audience.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Design and develop reports and dashboards using Amazon Quicksight
- Query and inspect data using SQL core constructs
- Create and modify existing data pipelines to extract insightful data
- Communicate with business clients
- Top-notch SQL skills (query optimization, good practices, advanced concepts for PostgreSQL, Redshift)
- Experience in data visualisation using AWS QuickSight or similar (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Working knowledge of the Python language (especially Pandas library)
- Good system analysis, logical thinking, and ability to analyse and solve problems independently
- Very good English
It would also be great if you are:
- Familiar with AWS or other Cloud platforms
- Experienced with Git and JIRA
- Attractive salary
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills with freedom to apply them in practice
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours / home office
- Team building events
- Learning & Development fund, which you can use for taking courses, buying books etc.
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup… no day is ever the same!)
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!