We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst with a thing for product management. Does that sound weird to you?
Well, we’re a bit weirdos over here. As our Data expert you’ll turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions to improve our solution!
Interested yet? That is not all! We are offering an amazing career opportunity in which your hard work and creativity will be valued and rewarded.
Here at Red Points we like to think outside the box and be always a step ahead. We are looking for people with a great attitude, who want to join our quest in defeating online counterfeits and piracy!
Why are the world’s largest fashion brands, as well as the most important cinema, TV and media companies so interested in about Red Points?
We are a company specialized in eliminating piracy and counterfeit online. We know the traditional way to take down all these content/products is slow and expensive, so we have developed our own technology in order to mitigate this problem in a more efficient way and at a much lower cost.
Not to boast, but we were named Spain's "Top Tech Company" in 2015 and we currently protect the contents and products of top football clubs, fashion brands, publishers, and producers worldwide.
As our Data Analyst you’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced environment working closely with our designers and developers to design, build and roll-out our analytics platform, helping us create, maintain and improve the dashboards on our new platform.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers to define innovative graphs and reports for our platform that will be used both by our Operations team and our clients
- Implement those results, creating database queries, build them on our easy to use analytics solution and, of course, bring them to production
- Manage our data extraction in order to have the relevant data available for analytics
- Work with our design team to deliver pixel perfect dashboards
- Collaborate with our Database Analyst to establish, promote and follow data guidelines, best practices and standards
- Open to receiving constructive feedback
- Analytical: able to analyze the data, identify trends and determine what they mean.
- Problem-Solver: recommend solutions based on the trends identified
- Great at communicating ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Great managing your time: juggle the data streams and deadlines
- Meticulous: you pay attention to the details
- Good English level
- Knowledge of computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of analytics and data visualization
- Experience on programming and database queries
- Data Science background
- No Project Management experience needed, but interested in develop the skills and becoming one.
- 1 year experience in Data Science / Analytics needed
Nice to Have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we’d be super happy.
- Experience in enterprise-ready applications or SaaS
- Experience on working with agile methodologies
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso
- Fridays reduced working hours
- Reduced working hours during August (we want to enjoy the summer!)
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Liked it? Hit the Apply Now.
About Red Points