At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Analytics at Criteo is about transforming business problems into solutions using data. You will provide actionable insights and recommendations that empower our stakeholders to make informed business decisions, generating more revenue for our clients and for Criteo.
Partnering closely with commercial and technical teams in our respective markets, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our advertisers. We also focus on delivering insights, improvements, and recommendations that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau, Git and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy the process of starting from an idea, then carrying out a complex data analysis, developing the results with the commercial teams and presenting it with them to our clients. We rely on each other’ strengths, experiences & ideas, and work collaboratively as a team to constantly innovate in an open, fun and inclusive environment.
What you´ll do
- Client insights: you will analyse complex data from multiple sources to understand the performance of our advertisers campaigns and generate innovative and impactful insights
- Business strategy: you will partner with the commercial team to help drive client strategy and direction
- Reporting tools and metrics: you will develop and scale reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business and strategic leadership teams
- Testing: you will design, monitor and analyse A/B tests to understand better how our products work for our clients
- Collaborative projects: you will work on ad hoc projects with different teams to automate analyses globally, improve our internal processes and our way of working and scale knowledge across the company
- Strategic Big Data Synergies: this doesn’t actually mean anything, but we’re happy you read this description until here. If you’re open to play Among Us with us, we’ll be happy to have you!
Who you are
- You are a logical thinker and are interested in analytics
- You have previous experience in problem solving
- You are business-minded and want to drive business strategy using data
- You are a strong team player and feel comfortable in a highly collaborative environment
- Some experience in SQL, Python, Tableau would be a plus. If not, a willingness to learn it!
- You are fluent in English and are able to communicate about complex subjects to non-technical stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction.
- (you’re a data wizard Harry)!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Public, IPO 2013
Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 1,700+ employees in 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving 9,250+ advertisers worldwide and direct relationships with 11,000+ publishers.
Unlike the vast majority of the market, Criteo claims it uses a transparent cost-per-click model and measures value purely on post-click sales. This demanding model is supported by sophisticated predictive technology. It processes a vast amount of rich purchase-intent data in real-time to identify buyers and deliver dynamically-created ads which are personalized for each consumer.