21 Buttons is the ultimate fashion social network where you can shop online, earn money by generating sales and find out your friends and instagramers looks - shop your favourite looks in just one click. With over 5 million Buttoners in Europe, we’re growing faster than ever and now we’re looking for someone super ambitious and switched on to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey.
Although our focus is fashion, 21 Buttons is an engineering company. We are looking for talented people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of the greatest challenges and make an impact.
We handle more than 10 million events every day and use them to take the decisions of the business and to develop a better product.
Your future job
- Measuring the impact of current and new product features to take fact-based decisions and make sure the App and Website keep improving
- Developing business intelligence tools and dashboards to help the different departments in their job
- Leveraging data to improve the performance of our marketing initiatives, both focused on acquisition of new users or increase of the engagement
- 2-3 years in a similar position;
- Degree in Engineering/Statistics /Mathematics;
- General knowledge of data analytics tools (e.g., visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlik);
- Domain of MS Excel and SQL
- Passion to connect the data to the product, marketing initiatives and business decisions;
- Capacity to work in a flexible and collaborative environment;
- Capacity to handle multiple projects effectively;
- Experience in Data Analytics linked to the online web or mobile products will be valued
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- You will report to the Head of Analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status