We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in the Barcelona offices. You will be part of a Data Team aiming at solving a variety of challenges arising from the everyday work of the Business, Marketing, Finance, Product and Technology teams. You will be responsible for applying quantitative analysis, data visualization and data mining techniques in order to tell the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights.
TeamCMP is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/life balance. So, hang out with us on our terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join us for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as an analyst and data expert by investing in conferences, workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Extract, clean and combine data from multiple sources to perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Evaluate the results of different A/B tests and changes in customer behaviour.
- Effectively communicate analysis results and insights to different stakeholders.
- Work closely with other analysts and product managers.
- Improve data quality through active data governance and strong collaboration with development teams.
- +3 years of experience in a data analyst/scientist position in a digital industry, ideally with B2C products.
- Experience with R or Python for data wrangling, manipulations and performing exploratory analysis (familiar with data manipulation libraries such as Dplyr/Purrr or Numpy/Pandas).
- Ability to write advanced queries in SQL.
- Hands-on analytical experience on large volumes of data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills using a range of data analysis or statistical techniques
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures and reporting systems (ETL knowledge ideal)
- Able to communicate analysis results and complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude.
- You should be able to spot opportunities to improve processes and have the conviction to voice these improvements and the determination to see through the changes.
- Fluent English
WOULD BE PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Degree in a numerical field such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Economy or Finance.
- Experience in using data analytics and visualisation products and technologies (such as Tableau, QlikView or Looker)
- Familiar with data warehouse concepts.
- Permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- Talented, happy and collaborative multicultural team. We come from over 30 different nationalities!
- Fully subsidized lunches, drinks and snacks
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation plus 14 flexible bank holidays
- Attractive bonus programs
- Annual paid training/conference participation.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes
- Company sponsored events: company-wide gathering (Punta Cana, Portugal, Sardinia, Cancun over last 4 years); winter snow trip; FC Barcelona games; Friday pizza and beer; other parties, events and team-building
- Apple work equipment
- Subsidized gym membership
- Relocation provided