Data Analyst in Barcelona
Yego was born in 2016 when shared mobility with a light vehicle was still at an experimental stage. Nowadays it is a reality and YEGO already operates in 4 Spanish cities (Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, and Seville) and 3 French cities (Bordeaux, Toulouse and Paris). Our experience of more than 6 years in the sector, our progressive growth, and our ability to create a community with users, public actors, and private partners make YEGO a reference in Europe.
As a Data Analyst, you will support and empower Yego´s departments with key data that will allow them to make strategic decisions and improve business performance.
Reporting to the Data Scientist Lead, this role is embedded in the day-to-day business performance and holds the reporting responsibilities for Yego.
The Junior Data Analyst will be a key partner for Operations and Marketing departments providing and analysing performance trends, user acquisition, retention rates, rides forecast, operations performance, etc.
- Business KPIs reporting.
- Product Analytics, tracking and reporting on the product features and improvements
- Maintaining and improving the reporting and visualization outcomes
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and anomalies in the data for different departments, communicate findings
- Provide insight, guidance, and recommendations to Operations and Marketing by interpreting and analyzing the business data
- Discovering and exploring datasets and proposing new tracking to improve data sources and decisions
- Forecasting and setting targets at the department/function level to reach objectives as well as working with the teams to see business cases for uplifts in the KPIs results
- BS degree in Data, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields.
- + 2 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis techniques for both quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Possess advanced computer skills knowledge, experience working with different databases and data warehousing understanding.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL (MySQL or Postgresql), and understanding of ETL programming (Python).
- Expertise in statistical analysis and experience using tools to report and visualize (Tableau, R, Python, Cluvio, and others).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and presentation skills, as well as utilize data obtained and analysed, performed to guide the business performance
- Participating in changing mobility for good into a cool, hassle-free, and environmentally-friendly experience.
- Working with a young and passionate team, towards the same goals.
- A modern workspace in Poblenou with a games area and indoor patio.
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee and tea at the office.
- Private Health Insurance (Cigna).
- Gym membership discounts (AndJoy).
- Unlimited use of Yego vehicles.
- Flexible retribution plan (Cobee).
- Flexible working hours and remote working conditions.
YEGO is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.