FilledThis offer is not available anymore
ReviewPro, the leading hospitality guest intelligence provider is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing multi-cultural team based in Barcelona.
We are expanding our team and are currently looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Data Analyst, to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with data analysis and management, be comfortable with technology / SaaS Business Intelligence Tools, and is motivated by the opportunity to develop new ways to ensure a 100% data delivery & quality with the least effort possible
Reporting to the Director of Product & Operations, the responsibilities include:
- Perform data analysis and special reports for key clients, marketing and sales to identify data-driven trends and understand what matters and why.
- Prepare excellent presentations, and consultancy documents to be delivered to clients.
- Prioritize projects and the special data reporting pipeline and delivery times.
- Execute, build and maintain data projects using Python, Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio and some other data analysis tools like SPSS.
- Structure, organize and maintain masses of information from different DBs to efficiently deliver on time the projects in pipeline.
- Collaborate with the product managers to develop new visualizations, CRM data analysis and special data projects.
Candidates Must Be Motivated, Proactive And Responsible Individuals With
- Highly analytical mind.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Advanced Python user.
- Experience managing the main Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio).
- Experience with advanced statistical methodology with knowledge in Python or tools like SPSS.
- Desirable Knowledge in DB management/administration and API connections.
- Results oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the Task / Projects.
- Desirable knowledge in the Hotel sector, surveys analysis and online reputation.
- Excellent level of English.
- Desired Spanish.
- Degree or being studying information technology, business administration, engineering or mathematical sciences.
ReviewPro company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.