What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit?
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About this role
We are searching for a talented Data Analyst to join our team. You will have access to the best facilities, technology and expertise within the industry and will work on challenging data set problems. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
What you will do
●Be the primary project data and content expert.
●Design experiments and analyze data to meet experiment goals.
●Find relevant features and validate quality of data.
●Evaluate performance of machine learning algorithms.
●Communicate findings to the organization.
●Report to the Product Director.
What you will need
● Experience with statistics, including a solid understanding of statistical significance.
● Working knowledge of at least one of: R, Octave, MatLab, or equivalent.
● Excellent knowledge of one of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
● Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing.
● Experience with Lean or Agile methodologies.
● Knowledge of SQL for data analysis.
● Good English and visual communication skills.
Who you are
● Fast learner who can work independently.
● Self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
● Committed team player.
What we offer
- A collaborative, positive culture. You will work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and great perks.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!