You will be part of the Business Intelligence team at ExoClick where you will participate in the analysis of our big data environment in order to improve our advertising network and platform.
You will work closely with the BI Director and Data Scientist and in collaboration with the Sales department. You will be responsible to develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and audience trends, by product, market, vertical and client. Additionally, you will participate in the different projects at the BI department by conducting analysis and designing/optimizing algorithms.
You are a proactive person with a natural curiosity and eager to delve into masses of data in order to understand what is actually happening. You have a background in statistics or mathematics and can synthesize complex analysis into key business insights.
Your creativity and out of the box thinking often leads you to detect business opportunities and great solutions to complex problems. You are proficient using spreadsheets and also comfortable with more complex statistical programming languages, tools and packages. You welcome learning new technologies when needed and face problems with a can-do attitude.
- Structure masses of data by defining KPIs, dimensions, and creating visualizations that can be understood by non-technical users.
- Deliver insights and analytics across the company's display ad network and communicate them in daily, weekly and monthly trend reporting.
- Participate in the design and optimization of old and new algorithms in order to improve the performance of our ad network.
- Proactive investigation in order to detect business and improvement opportunities based on your detailed analysis using statistical software and our BI/BV systems.
- You have relevant experience of at least 1 year in a data-driven role
- You hold a degree in mathematics, statistics or econometrics feeling comfortable with statistical inference, function optimization and machine learning
- Experience in online advertising, ecommerce, web analytics or ad networks is a plus
- You feel comfortable retrieving, cleaning, tidying and processing data from different sources and formats. You have a general understanding of how web applications work.
- You are proficient with spreadsheets and with at least one programming language for statistical analysis (R, Matlab, Python…).
- You have strong communication skills with emphasis on storytelling in order to transform your analysis into business conclusions.
- You enjoy dynamic and multicultural environments and you are eager to work in a fast-paced company.
Our 20 company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - ExoClick University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches - Local restaurant discounts - Discounted Nespresso coffee - 50% Gym discounts - Subsidised running events - Hairdresser discounts - Insurance policy discount
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!