eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Our Experiments and Insights team is the centre of excellence for Online (AB) Experimentation and for providing best practices to generate insights and learning from the experiments. Our goal is to help different teams across the organization to succeed in their mission by providing insights generation and data analysis support in a healthy data-informed environment.
We are looking for an experienced Analyst who has experience working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics/BigQuery and knowledge of R programming language. In this role, you would be responsible for working with multi-disciplinary teams – Qualitative Researchers, Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Pricing Managers – to blend different statistical and data analytics techniques to generate a holistic understanding of the users and markets.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Analyse performance and identify behaviours in different A/B Test experiments and hypotheses;
- Translate complex and potentially ambiguous information into a clear structure and actionable deliverables. Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality;
- Build and maintain dashboards and/or reports to share performance information with senior management and C-level stakeholders;
- Identify and analyze relevant customer data to drive business goals and validate hypothesis & designs; turn data into actionable insights;
- Lead data-driven initiatives to improve company decision making and business knowledge;
- Ensure that all eDreams ODIGEO websites are appropriately instrumented with events tracking to be able to answer different kinds of research/product questions;
- Collaborate with User Researchers and designers to detect gaps in knowledge about our user; identify research opportunities to fill those gaps.
Skills and experience:
- Data-driven with a strong analytical and problem-solving capability;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an analyst in a digital and eCommerce environment. At least 1 year of experience with online experiments and AB Testing;
- Strong knowledge of tools and programming languages such as Google Analytics, BigQuery/SQL, R;
- Self-starter with good time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize quickly the most relevant ones;
- Ability to multitask; desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced, high-performance environment;
- English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities;
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour.