Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate cyber intelligence analyst to join our Headquarters of Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with experience in cyber intelligence/cyber risk, delivering equivalent services to final customers, with drive and creativity, and who wants to develop his career leveraging Blueliv’s state of the art tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate professional that wants to evolve in the Cyber Intelligence world in a fast-growing technological start up.
- Deliver Cyber Intelligence services provided to customers and partners using Blueliv’s own product and other complementary tools
- Improve the creation and delivery of intelligence information to customers and partners, via different reports and tools, linking the dots and adding value to the service delivered by Blueliv and its partners
- Perform investigations in the internet and dark web on different topics, from broad investigations to specific searches
- Research and craft analytic papers and deliver intelligence briefings under short deadlines on various geographical and functional topics
- Answer specific customer intelligence questions and requests on particular threats or concerns they encounter.
- Identify, assess, and track tactics, techniques, and procedures of cyber threat actors.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Prepare materials and impart education sessions on different topics related to investigation
- Work independently and collaborate throughout Blueliv to develop and coordinate the production of intelligence
- Strong subject matter expertise on cybercrime threats.
- 3+ years of cyber intelligence experience
- Demonstrable knowledge on deep and dark web
- Native or Proficient English speaker. Spanish fluent; Additional languages are a plus
- Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts verbally, graphically, and in writing. Excellent writing skills are mandatory.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive, practical knowledge of research and collection skills as well as analytic methods
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Strong comprehension of the technical underpinnings of cybersecurity
- Ability to participate and provide input during crisis situations
- Self-starter with great personal initiative
- Highly organized, able to multitask and work independently
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible compensation plan
- You will join a young, energized and ambitious team composed of several nationalities within a start-up atmosphere
- Centric office in Barcelona city
- A unique journey within a very dynamic industry
About the company:
Blueliv is a leading provider of targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises and service providers. Our deep expertise, global high-quality data sources, and proprietary big-data analysis capabilities enable our clients to successfully prevent targeted cyber-attacks and strategically minimize future threats. Currently we are in the process of expansion and we are actively looking to bring a new talent into our sales team.
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.