A vacancy for a Cybersecurity Solutions Architect has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas, Madrid.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect will report to the Head of IM Security Spain. The main focus of this position is the responsibility for supporting / consulting of projects (IM Technology and Business owned technology) in terms of compliance towards authority and company regulation.
The setup and management of the interfaces and relationship to the relevant stakeholder (IM, business), the definition of risks and creation of risk assessments incl. mitigation actions is an important part of this position.
The mission is to understand the architecture of those areas, to define the adequate security concepts and ensure alignment of Airbus Defence &Space activities and other initiatives across Airbus Group. Furthermore, assess existing programs and develop decision making proposals (incl. residual risks) for relevant stakeholder.
The responsibilities will include:
- Lead the BOT Cybersecurity initiatives in Airbus DS Spain.
- Develop the BOT Cybersecurity requirements supporting the business requirements.
- Responsible for the definition of business owned technology consulting within the IM Security organization.
- Design and build enterprise-class security systems for the production environments.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Provide guidance and advice in all aspects of Information Security for implementation of information systems and business processes and create risk assessments to assess and control security issues - including identification of mitigation actions.
- Assess the level of risk associated with the projects and systems.
- Develop decision making process for the residual risks for relevant stakeholder.
- Consult with customers to gather, evaluate functional requirements and translate these requirements into technical Information Security controls to be included in information systems lifecycle.
- Provide legally/regulatory sound advice and recommendations to leadership and staff on a variety of relevant topics within the pertinent subject domain.
- Oversee, evaluate and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes.
- Oversee and guide the proper application of Information Security baselines and associated activities of an information system in the network environment.
- Validate technical Information Security compliance in accordance with applicable regulatory framework (deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy).
- Use of established requirements frameworks for the compliance assessment of an activity, process, product or service against applicable policy, standards, guidelines and national requirements.
- Leading projects and ensuring the quality of the deliverables.
- Define the best practices for Information Security.
- Participate in the Airbus international workgroups.
Information Systems: 5 years & +
Project management: 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in Cybersecurity consulting and systems integration.
- Experience with network, systems and application security architecture integration.
- Solid operating systems, database and networking protocols knowledge.
- Solid operating systems & databases knowledge.
- Solid Networking, communications & authentication protocols knowledge.
- Understanding of application and software development.
- Deep operating systems knowledge: Windows, Unix, Linux, ...
- Understanding of vulnerability management: identification, impact and resolution.
- Knowledge of application and secure software development.
- Hacker mindset: Curiosity, willingness to understand how things work, how to break and fix them.
- Highly innovative mindset and permanently challenging the status quo.
- Passionate about Security and Technology.
- Willingness to do always your best, grow and take new responsibilities.
- Strategic and entrepreneur thinking.
- Must be able to link security risk to provide business value.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires a high level of detail and confidentiality.
- Reliability, accuracy and a feeling for making analytical decision on criteria and processes.
- Personality capable to develop and maintain reliable relationships on all relevant management levels.
- Strong skills in communicating and presenting complex situations.
- Excellent capabilities to document and presentation creation.
- The role will involve traveling.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
¤ Please apply for this vacancy with your CV attached in English.
¤ By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
¤ This position is offered under local conditions.
¤ Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.