Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world. We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure. At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
So if you’re looking to tackle multiple design challenges across different platforms and develop cutting-edge cyber security and management solutions for IoT and home networks, don’t miss this opportunity and apply now
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a powerful and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team.
What you’ll do:
This position includes managing, establishing and maintaining DevOps infrastructures. Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies. Responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines, and tools to accelerate and optimize our delivery. We are moving to a cloud native infrastructure.
What you should have:
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps
- Working experience with deployment technologies such as K8s, docker, chef & puppet and micro-services, no-SQL DBS
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, networking, and monitoring production systems
- Extensive knowledge with virtualization technologies as KVM, VMWare, OpenStack, etc
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines from git to deployable artifacts
- Tools – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild, Ant, Maven
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills