Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers 🚴🏽♂️. 🚙. across several countries in Europe.
Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high!
You will join a growing Security team of 4 world-class engineers and will report to Ioana, Lead Security Consultant based in Barcelona. The team passionately protects our customers and partners from all emerging security threats and you will play a key role by helping establish the foundation for security practices at a company level!
- Develop advanced alerting capabilities based on security intelligence, post-incident findings, new threats, and vulnerabilities
- Maintain an expert level understanding of attacks, vectors, and emergent threats
- Partner with Stuart internal teams to identify and implement technology or process improvements that mature our security services
- Provide consulting to the business and IT to adhere to Stuart’s security standards and best practices
- Establish and improve security engineering, deployment, and operational processes
- Define security architecture components based on security requirements
- 🌈 Add to our amazing company culture that you can uncover here
- 3 years+ experience in security
- Professional background in network architecture
- Strong analytical skills and cross functional knowledge across multiple security disciplines
- Strong knowledge and working experience with databases and data warehouse technologies
- Familiar with cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services (preferably) or Microsoft Azure/Office365, or Google Cloud
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts
- Lateral thinking for handling incomplete information
- Fluency in English
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: (full) remote options, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities, mentorship, access to Tech conferences, individual budget training...
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private medical insurance
- Team-Buildings, regular events, engineering off-sites, global offsite (Ibiza in 2019)
Want to learn more about us? https://stuart.com/about-us/
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day 💙!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.