Airbus Operations SL
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
You are interested by the Cyber Security and Digital Transfromation. You are willing to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter. Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge. Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies!
The company is undergoing a transformation into an agile, innovative, customer centric and digitally powered business. For the IT function this means having the unique opportunity to shift from an efficient enabler towards a creator of Business value!
Airbus is leader on the aircraft industry, offering many challenging opportunities and providing handful of benefits to its employees : world wide scope, access to key markets, mobility opportunities, and last but not least, a respectable work-life balance.
The Cyber Security Consultant will integrate Digital Security & Cyber Consulting department. He/she is a key person in charge of providing Cyber security consultancy, guidance and support to business projects. She/he has a worldwide coverage and is in regular contact with all IM Product managers and architects in Europe, Airbus remote offices and affiliates.
We are looking for motivated people with at least 3 years of experience and strong references, with excellent English communication and problem solving skills, the ability to understand complex systems processes, programs and accustomed to dealing with all levels from operational staff to senior management inside as well as outside IT.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Cyber Security Consultant will be in charge of providing CyberSecurity consultancy and cyber Support to the business projects and to IM domains.
She/he will intgrate the internal Airbus team for IM Cyber Security Architecture & Consulting (ICSAC), and contribute to the the roll-out of the Security-by-Design framework on Airbus perimeter.
She/he will represent Airbus CyberSecurity department, engage business projects, create privileged partnership with major business domains and efficiently contribute to the design and the architecture of new solutions and backbones
This includes providing security expertise, collaborative definition of security measures and paradigms , ensuring intelligent balance between functional security and operational complexity , and easing the consultation/diffusion of security documentation.
As IM Cyber Security Consultant, you will :
Have a collaborative mindset, and be a real team player (motivated & motivational )
Challenge traditional ways of thinking and propose new ideas
Provide professional cybersecurity consultancy and advisory to business projects
Adopt and promote security-by-design approach with different projects stakeholders
Proactively contribute to the business solutions’ design and architecture
Design and architect following a comprehensive Risk-based methodology
Manage publication of IM Security Standards and Blue Prints in Airbus Group worldwide context with Product managers, architects, and operational people and security experts.
Act as the IT/IS Security focal point in his/her domain,
Establish and maintain privileged relationship with these Airbus IM organizations,
Ensure the good reporting for her/his activity
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We're looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, customer-centric, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
To be considered you will need:
- Bachelor to Master Degree in a Technical/IT discipline or equivalent experience
- Security Specialist on one (or several) of the following tchnologies domains :
- Security Specialist on one ( or several) of the following tehcnologies domains :
- Windows security
- Linux/Unix/MacOs/Android security
- Kubernetes/dockers security
- Public cloud Azure/AWS security
- Mainfraime (Z/Os family) security
- Crypto / PKI / HSM / vaults
- 3DX/Catia security
- SAP authorization
- SAP Basis security
- PLM /windchill security
- Identity and access management (IAM, MFA, SSO, ID Federation , authN/AuthZ….etc.)
- Bastion security
- GCP/Gsuite security
- Virtualization security (Hypervisors, VDI …etc.)
- Storage security
- Network segmentation
- Net/Backup security
- Demonstrable consultative approach through internal or external organizations with real customer-centric mindset.
- Certified to, or able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of ISO27001, CISSP or CSSP, CEH, OSCP …Etc.
- Proven Track record in IT Security environment, IT/IS Architecture design and standards creation
- Previous significant experience on AWS/Azure, Firewalls, Bastion, SIEM, DLP, IAM, MFA/UFA, EDR, Encryption, antimalware, MPLS/SDWAN, IDS/IPS, proxies , HSMs, DevOvps, sandboxes (…etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to tackle of large range of security topics from hardware, networks, systems, applications to data, and new digital capabilities
- Security Audit and risk management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Organisational and interpersonal skill
- Leadership skills with the ability to drive a multi-functional team
- Advanced level of English
The start date for this position will be after October 2020.
Feel like you can't tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.