We're a Digital Entertainment Company and so much more!
TeamCMP is a spirited, international, and talented team with a diversity of cultures and ways of thinking. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 countries who are experiencing fast-growth and seeking exceptional people to join us in our Barcelona headquarters. We’ve experienced over 17 years of success with digital products and ventures because of our solutions mindset, investment in people, and flexible thinking towards the evolving digital landscape.
TeamCMP’s new Senior Manager Customer Operations will lead and mentor the existing CS team and provide prioritization and strategic direction for their areas.
This leader will demonstrate innovation by optimizing or creating processes that will result in improving the overall performance of the teams. The position responsibilities include create and meet call center goals, ensuring alignment and improvement with established processes and creating a positive and engaging work environment.
- Lead and manage the CS team (local and remote) to build on existing service
- Lead and Manage ongoing CS projects, including but not limited to technological and operational improvements;
- Collaborate and cooperate with other functional areas including Billing, Product and Project Management, IT and Human Resources;
- Foster a cooperative team environment within the Leadership Team;
- Provide leadership, direction, support and career development to CS team in a manner consistent with the business objectives;
- Appropriately prioritize team and individual goals to effectively achieve business objectives;
- Actively seek input from team members to understand success and leverage opportunities to make improvements
- Continually seeking for opportunities to improve operations, including technologies and processes;
- Deliver documentation and communication of standards and framework for operations;
- Work with CS core team to ensure consistency in calls evaluation and that quality objectives are being met;
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge on the existing and future technical projects impacting CS operations;
- Develop and Lead strategies and actions to manage site and CS core team;
- Help to manage budget and understand the impact of decisions and actions based on the overall financial performance of the company
- Through close monitoring of CS outcomes, ensure insights and data are fed back into billing, product and marketing teams
- 3+ years of experience in Call Center, preferable with Operations and Client
- 3+ years experience of managing high performing and engaged teams
- Strong proven management skills - ability to energise, engage and bring people with you
- Strong data analytics skills
- Experience with Zendesk is a big plus
- A mind-set of continuous improvement, always looking for new ways to make small improvements
- Must have good communication and organizational skills, demonstrate initiative and work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to coach and develop team members
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with ever changing priorities
- Be a strategic thinker, results-oriented, and accept accountability for results
- Proven ability to bring groups together to complete tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, at the right level of details.
- Ability to put together attractive and convincing presentations
University degree educated or equivalent experience
- Office benefits like free lunch delivery every day and breakfast available a couple days a week. Also a stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks, unlimited coffee and cold brew. Classic arcade games, multiple communal workspaces and plenty of lounge space too!
- Plenty of events to make you feel at home and get to know your new team. Occasional BBQs, Friday Pizzas and Happy Hours, Team Lunches out every Thursday
- Season long lottery for free Barça tickets in box seats
- Quarterly Bonus Program based on our revenue and your individual performance
- Employee Referral Program bonus.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy
- Flexible working hours: Arrive at the office from 8:30-11:00 and stay until 17:00-19:30
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona, Easy commute via car, bus, metro, train and bike.
- Sponsored access to nearly all gyms and yoga centers in Barcelona
- Top notch equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display). If you need something special, let's talk about it.
- Freedom to choose your own training anywhere in the world by yourself or with teammates (conferences, courses...) – time off and costs covered by us within your personal training budget/limits.
- Annual Gathering, completely sponsored by us, located globally and lasts 4-7 days depending on travel. So far, we've visited Caribbean, Sardinia, Algarve, Cancun, Huesca, Swiss Alps, and have a bunch more locations on the way!
- Competitive salary based on experience and job market.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families.
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes.
- Generous relocation package