40% of people have sleep issues … LET’S CHANGE THAT !
Moona is on a mission to revolutionize sleep... through temperature!
Temperature is key to sleep quality. Ever flipped the pillow to the cool side when struggling to fall asleep?
Based on medical studies, Moona is a smart system that regulates the temperature of your pillow to improve sleep. By actively regulating the temperature of the head/neck area, Moona helps you fall asleep faster, get more deep sleep and wake up refreshed!
It is composed of a pillow pad, a bedside device and a mobile application.
Using sensors and machine learning, Moona improves over time to maximize its efficiency.
- Innovative solution on fast-growing market (expected to reach $80Bn by 2022)
- Successfully launched our product on Kickstarter, tripling our goal of $50,000!
- Selected by Business France for CES 2017 and CES 2019
- Part of the HAX startup program in Shenzhen: “the World's First and Largest Hardware Accelerator”
- Check us out on France 5 and M6 (French) or CNET and Sleep Junkies (English)
The founding team:
- Coline Juin (CEO): Centrale Paris (P2012), business / technical experience including 3 years at the head of Innovation JCDecaux USA
- David Stoikovitch (CTO): University of Queensland - ESSEC (E15), Google Experience, Developer and Data Analyst
You will join a booming startup at a critical moment: product launch!
After three years of R&D, a successful Kickstarter campaign and a 650k€ seed round in April 2018, we are launching Moona this summer. 2019 is a key year for our growth, with :
- Shipping of our products to our backers and first clients
- Launching of Moona on various international channels including Amazon
- Focus 2019 : Online + USA
- Continuous improvement of our product with user and client feedback
As Customer Success Manager, your mission is to help us create the best customer journey for our clients (bad sleepers) : before and during purchase and while using the product. We are looking for someone with strong empathy and high motivation to be the key point of contact for our customers.
Working with the Marketing Manager and the team, the Customer Success Manager will :
- Understand our clients (bad sleepers, hot sleepers) and their needs
- Increase sales by improving the customer experience (including on the website) and answering all potential customer questions
- Develop and implement strategies to build client loyalty and turn customers into ambassadors
- Work with Marketing to engage potential customers and our community including through writing newsletters
- Answer users’ questions and develop tools to maximize user experience of Moona
- Be the customer voice internally to improve the product and develop the product range
We're looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who combines communication skills both in English and French, writing, and with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. To be our voice, we want a creative individual who loves people and working in a startup!
- Fluent in French and English (mandatory)
- You love to write
- You like to help and find solutions for the customers
- You are interested in Sleep and tech
- You like social media and startups
- You want to get involved in a team with big ambition : build a product with a real impact on sleep, iterate fast and improve
- You are a fast learner, curious and creative
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Salary : according to experience + Shares
- Where : Incubator Prevent2Care (incubateur), République, Paris
- When : asap
You are dynamic, creative, driven and want to join a fast growing startup to fully commit in an exciting and challenging experience to be a key player of its success, learn and improve every day.