AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com)
is the European leader in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) software.
We have received multiple awards throughout Europe for our innovative
platform, startup spirit & and continuous high growth. AB Tasty
helps many brands such as Sephora, Jaguar, Land Rover, Carrefour,
Prosegur, Unicef and ALSA turn website visitors and mobile app users
into customers. Available on web and mobile devices, the AB Tasty SaaS
solution is an all-in-one intuitive CRO platform that helps marketers
identify, implement and analyze changes to the online customer journey
giving visitors an optimal user experience. Our enthusiastic and dynamic
team of 130+ is spread across nine offices in six different countries:
France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia and United States.
After showing a triple digit growth rate for six consecutive years, AB
Tasty ranked 107th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA list in
Let’s build the next triple digit growth year together!
What you will do
In order to support the accelerated growth of AB Tasty, we are
looking for our new talents to work with us and join this exciting
adventure and develop the Spanish market.
Based in our Madrid office, as a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will join AB Tasty’s client team.
Reporting to the Country Manager and within the International CSM team, you will:
- Undertake operational and methodological training for major accounts.
- Support clients in creating and implementing tests and personalization campaigns.
- Analyse and identify new areas for optimisation following data analysis.
- Work with customers to draft a strategy to improve the customer journey.
- Help build customer loyalty by creating an excellent relationship of quality with existing customers.
- Directly develop and manage a portfolio of strategic clients.
- Help the sales team with the onboarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services, drafting business proposals)
- Help the sales and marketing teams prepare and attend marketing events (Trade shows, conferences, etc.)
What we are looking for
You should be passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new
technologies. You can work independently, have excellent people skills
and the capacity to build strong relationships with clients and your
You relish working in a rapidly changing environment and increasing your knowledge every day. Ideally, you should comply with the following requirements:
- University degree in Business, Economics, IT or Marketing
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience in a related field, preferably in with experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in Spanish + English or French
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
- Frequently challenging yourself to learn more about new web technologies –
- Certified Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS is a real plus
- trong interpersonal skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Previous experience with testing, personalization or analytics tools would be advantageous
- Native Spanish speaker. Speaking either English or French fluently (speaking both would be an advantage).
PAYMENT & BENEFITS:
- Attractive package composed of Fix + variable pay, and open bar coffee!
- If interested, you can be mentored to develop your coding skills to create amazing value for our customers
- You will become an AB Tasty specialist able to demonstrate the value of testing and personalization
- Working in an international team you will strengthen your inter-cultural skills
- Onboarding process in Paris for 1 week
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Madrid, Spain (28046)
- Education Level: Fourth-Year University Level
- Experience Level: > 1 year