We are looking for our Customer Success Manager, the key owner of driving Best-In-Class customer experience, metrics, and operations at BDEO.
Imagine yourself working at a successful startup with a young and bright team in Madrid.
Who we are
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology.
Our product is based on ArtificiaI Intelligence, blockchain and geolocalized video calls through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
The company is run by experienced and highly talented founders and has shown huge growth in revenues last year. They are backed by solid VC’s and are one of the most promising players in the industry.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed
- We care for every member of the team
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve
- We trust in our team
- We want you to be the best professional ever, but we also want you to be happy because we strongly believe you can't be the best in your work if you don't live the life you want to
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll handle strategic account management, customer operations, and help develop practices to ensure BDEO's ability to scale.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for the customer experience, be client facing, and exhibit strong presentation skills.
You will be the voice of our clients inside the company and therefore you will have to:
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience and help drive the ongoing engagement strategy starting with the onboarding process
- Build and keep the trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our technology
- Identify, track, analyze and report customer health metrics and work hard to improve them
- Minimize customer churn
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Bdeo advocates building testimonials, case studies, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team for renewals, up-sales, cross-sales and expansion opportunities and the support team to solve any request, doubt or complaint, our customer may have with our technology
- Create and improve tutorials and other communication material
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
Desired Skills and Experience
A leader with an interest in the high tech sector, a problem solver and a strategic thinker with a customer first mentality, and a consistent record in delivering extraordinary customer support.
Your skills and accomplishments include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree preferred
- Experience working in B2B (SaaS) companies
- A passion for delivering customer satisfaction
- Ideally 3+ years of experience of account management/customer success teams or another client-facing role
- Proven experience working across teams including Sales, Support, Engineering, Operations and Marketing
- A strong process-building mindset and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the business, lead customer accounts, and drive the business to hit our goals
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions, including a track record of identifying gaps or business needs and developing high impact solutions
- Teamwork and good verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Spanish and English is the must, other languages are a good plus
- Be part of a fast-growing company that wants to change the Insurance Industry while working with a fresh, committed and super team
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Phantom shares plan