Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …)
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have fushball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
- Project manage the onboarding process for large accounts.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators. Create plan to help clients achieve goals.
- Drive resolution of technical issues as they arise.
- Build strong relationships and maintain frequent engagement with assigned customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Collaborate with Production, Sales, IT, and Marketing to provide the client with the best experience and to drive upselling opportunities.
- Monitor and Analyze account specific data and provide corrective measures as necessary to ensure best implementation of our products.
- Solve complex problems and create extensive projects to encourage product use.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (sales/customer service/consultancy).
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s preferred).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in at least three of the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German
- Salesforce experience
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint capabilities.
- Complex problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, and an analytical mind is necessary.
- Self-starter who is also a team-player.
- Ability to multi-task and thrives under pressure.
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization.