FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
Leanplum is looking for a talented, team player with great initiative, to fill a key role on its Customer Success Team. The ideal Customer Success Manager (CSM) will play a key role in building our relationships with a portfolio of enterprise customers. They will also onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation. As a CSM they will have a strong understanding of the customer’s business and use cases, so that they can provide consultation on the uses of Leanplum based on client’s specific use cases. Not only that, but they will also need to develops a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and troubleshooting. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with high energy, have a team player mentality, and is willing to take coaching advice and apply it immediately.
- The Customer Success Manager has ownership of the day-to-day relationship with a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Maintains an excellent retention rate and drives adoption of Leanplum across accounts
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Develops a strong understanding of the customer’s business and use cases
- Provides consultation on the use of Leanplum based on client’s specific use cases
- Develops a network of champions within each account through education, coaching and troubleshooting.
- Enlightens customers with learnings captured from their own data and experiments
- Conducts regular on-site and/or remote business reviews to recap usage and to further engage the client
- Handles urgent customer concerns and escalates internally when necessary
- Has intimate knowledge on the client’s current use of Leanplum and educates them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator in both presenting and writing
- Highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- Persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn3+ years experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience in Mobile or SaaS a plus
- 4 year degree or higher (CS or Business a plus)
Benefits & Perks
- Canal house views in the center of Amsterdam
- Friday Unwind with your colleagues in or outside of the office
- Gym reimbursement
- Lunch stipend
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Walking distance from the best cookies you've ever had and the daily workout (getting up those canal house stairs!) to make you less guilty about your cookie consumption
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Amazing array of snacks
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
LeanPlum company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.