Your role - Customer Success Manager
Azavista is now looking for a Customer Success Manager with SaaS B2B experience to join our central Amsterdam based office. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, onboarding our customers, roll - out plans, managing the customer accounts and proactively reducing churn.
- Creating and delivering customer success plans, including onboarding, roll out plans, engagement, retention, renewal and upselling.
- Managing and delivering educations for our customers.
- Managing customer queries and ensuring customer satisfaction, effectively increasing the average CLV.
- Creating and managing a NPS rating system.
- Bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Sales and technical teams.
- Identifying metrics for tracking the success of your efforts.
- Passionate about Customer Success, problem-solving and people.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and manage processes from start to finish, prioritising multiple tasks.
- You are sales minded and are comfortable up selling to customers to provide an improved product experience.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and potential customers as well as stakeholders and external partners.
- Currently, we have a strong interest in candidates who are business proficient in German, or French/Italian, or Spanish.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, IT or Business-related focus.
- 3 years of working experience, preferably in a customer success related role
- Knowledge of the software or events industry is a plus
- Ability to build a global customer success experience.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration and growth possibilities to CS Director