ReviewPro, the leading hospitality guest intelligence provider is looking to grow its Account Management Team and is now recruiting a Customer Success Coach. This is an exciting role for someone that loves helping others succeed and wants to apply their skills and experience in high growth, fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be the client champion for helping them to achieve set criteria throughout their lifecycle with ReviewPro.
Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 55,500 properties internationally.
We are currently looking for a young minded, vibrant, high-energy, proactive and detail-oriented Customer Success Coach, with experience in Customer Support and the ability to analyze customer behavior metrics to recommend key actions within their organization to increase the adoption of ReviewPro.
Candidates must be motivated, proactive and responsible individuals with:
- Excellent listening skills
- Good telephone skills
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Responsibilities include: Primary point of contact for our accounts
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each of your assigned accounts
- Ability to monitor the status of onboarding of a client and help them finalize any outstanding items
- Provide training to our clients on the ReviewPro tool and key hospitality best practices
- Increasing the adoption and engagement of features and functionality of the ReviewPro tool
- Constant proactive monitoring of client engagement and health/happiness levels and regular interactions with clients (phone, email, etc)
- Regular communication to clients on new features
- Work closely with the Account Management Team to follow up on bugs and issues
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Supporting the renewal process in collaboration with the Account Management and Sales Teams
- Fluent in English and Spanish plus another language.
- Empathetic, people oriented, great relationship builder.
- Preferably, you have experience in account management or customer success role.
- Preferably with experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Results driven.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Positive attitude.
- Networking skills.
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international environment with a great atmosphere
- Great opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual