OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
What you will be doing day to day
- Managing, with direct responsibility over operational indicators
- Apply continuous improvement techniques to increase customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Be responsible for the training and onboarding of the team
- Provide continuous guidance and support attending the more complex calls/incidents
- Ensure the team is working following the business rules (T&C) and procedures
- Monitor and balance the workload (individual scoreboard) to be fair and effective
Your skils and experience
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in leading a Customer Service team
- Experience in logistics/transport will be a plus
- Outstanding team management / leadership skills - leading by example
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbally) and attention to detail
- Skilled proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel
- Fluent in English (desirable)
- Personal growth and learning. Every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid and London. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Health insurance (Co-payment)
- Gym (Co-payment)