Uvinum (now Drinks&Co) was born in Barcelona in 2009 as a site for wine social recommendations. Today it is the largest marketplace selling wines and spirits in Europe. In August 2018 it became part of the leading company in the premium alcoholic beverage industry: Pernod Ricard.
The ambition of Drinks&Cois clear: to be a key actor in alcohol sales online, in Europe.
We need a Customer Service Global Manager, to run the Customer Service team of Drinks&Co, in Barcelona.
What do we expect from you, and what will be your role?
1. Definition and management of strategy for Customer Service
- Definition of the targeted service for the company, in line with the brand
- Supervision and coordination of the team
- Optimization of the team in terms of provided service, processes, procedures and tools
- Definition of precise KPIs
- Management and optimization of the tool Zendesk
- Redaction of procedures
2. Help in daily tasks
- Front line support in periods of high activity
- Review of fraud process and active control this risk
- Returns and claims compensation management
- Detection and proactive management of incidents (stock break, transport, etc.)
- Billing control of logistics provider
3. Analysis of activity and reporting
- Analysis and management of real-time activity
- Implementation of dashboards with key KPIs, frequently reviewed by Team & Management
Expected skills and experience:
- Ability and willingness to manage a great team-
- Ability and willingness to manage different projects at the same time
- Strong experience in Customer Service
- Solid experience in logistics/incident management for e-commerce
- Strategic, organized and business oriented
- Computer skills: Excel (advanced level)
- Languages: Spanish and English advanced + an additional third language (French and/or German)
What do we offer you?
Incorporation to the largest marketplace of wines and spirits in Europe, a key project in a leading group worldwide in the sector
Competitive salary range
23 days of holiday per year + 1 day off for your birthday
Flexible working hours, with option to work from home occasionally
Private health insurance
Performance reviews once a year
Amazing and fun work environment!
Are you in? ;)