We are looking for a driven Onboarding Specialist to join our Customer success team!
We aim to aid our users with friendly and helpful personalized support over the phone and by email, and to gather feedback/ reports to drive improvements to our product. Your mission will be to transform new users into experts of our product, helping them to understand the features and ultimately, reach their goals.
- Onboard new users, helping them to reach their goals with our products, educating them, and following up on their requests / issues
- Proactively reach customers in need of support
- Interacting with Lodgify users mostly by phone (around 70%) but also by email
- Optimize our internal and external documentation
- Understand customers behaviors
- Surface ideas and feedback about the user experience
- Troubleshoot on user requests
- Identify and initiate changes to help scale our operations
- Work closely with teams across the organization to improve our products
- Strategic role working closely with high level management
- Availability: 3 days a week late shift 1-10 pm and 2 days a week 9-6 pm shift to support our customers in different time-zones
- Speaks fluently English, Spanish & French
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Has a positive and optimistic personality - no problem is too big
- Feel comfortable with technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and can explain how Lodgify works to a range of audiences
- Will empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Happily take on new projects which involve researching to quickly become a subject matter expert, and driving them to completion
- Has experience interacting with customers over the phone
- Prior experience in a support specialist, support role, coaching, training is a plus
- Private healthcare insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of vacation
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location
- Be part of a international team of over 23 different nationalities
- Referral program
- Free spanish classes
- Fresh fruits, coffee and beverages and other breakfast stuff.
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun team activities!
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.