We’re Peecho and we exist to let apps and platforms with beautiful digital content monetize it by offering print products to their users. We offer a full software solution to our customers which allows them to order and sell their digital files as premium print products through professional printers worldwide. We've been dubbed the ‘’The Print Button of the Internet’’ and named ‘’The Hottest Startup in Amsterdam’’ by Wired Magazine.
Peecho is looking for a full-time (40 hours per week) individual to reinforce our customer service team.
What does Peecho offer?
- Opportunities to learn, develop and grow in different disciplines inside a young, dynamic, fast-growing company,
- Amazing location right in the centre of Amsterdam with a roof terrace overseeing the entire city,
- An informal, fun, and driven culture with little hierarchy and a social atmosphere (lunch, drinks, parties, sports, etc.),
- Competitive salary
Interested? Send your motivation letter and resume to:
Alies MacLean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fluent English speaker, excellent writing skills. When invited for an interview, you will be tested on this,
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience (Experience with Zendesk is a plus),
- Affinity with software startups and comfortable with learning new technical concepts,
- Accurate and able to manage exceptions in the processes,
- Able to manage time effectively and work under pressure,
- Team player,
- Flexible (no 9-5 mentality).