Do you watch a lot of series and movies? This job you might like it!
Abut Filmarket Hub
We’re here to help filmmakers find world-class professionals to
create amazing movies and series. Our curated marketplace gathers some
of the best executives and commissioner editors in the industry — like
HBO, Netflix, SKY or Amazon Studios.
We’ve grown to a community of 20,000 filmmakers and over 1,300 film industry companies in just a few short years, while some of our success stories begin to arrive on the screen. Do you want to help us transform the film industry?
About the job:
Filmarket Hub was in the process of European and Latin American expansion. That's why we speak two languages. Day by day our user base grows and grows and we need someone to join our team. This is an opportunity to learn as you will be involved in customer-facing operations providing support to our users, as well as being involved in other parts of the business, working closely with the product and marketing teams. Communication and feedback we get from our users are one of the most important things within the business as it informs a lot of our decision-making.
Your mission will be to think outside the box. Our market is highly cured. We work with great industry professionals so every day we experiment with the best channels to talk to them and help them achieve their goals. You will be coaching you throughout the internship and help you get to grips with every aspect of the role.
- Offer support to Filmarket Hub users.
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Filmarket Hub's features to them.
- Contribute to curating our marketplace: search the database for raw talent and offer them the best support to get their projects to the companies we work with.
- Follow up the filmmakers and optimize results. (KPI’s and CRM)
- CRM users with a DRAFT in our marketplace and offer them the best of our services and help the to package better their projects.
- User segmentation depending on the stated they are
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Filmarket Hub's features to them;
- Maintain and update our FAQ based on user feedback and questions.
- Analytical mind.
- You can work as part of a team (a remote team so the ability to communicate is even more essential), but also show initiative and take responsibility for your tasks
- Strong writing skills, you can write clearly and accurately, with perfect grammar and spelling
- Native-level English speaker
- Some knowledge of the film industry, in film or drama series, with a special focus on project development
- Customer support experience is welcome, but not a necessity
- Previous experience working/interest for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry;
- A good dose of ambition (with no BS), as well as a great sense of humor;
- Fluent in Spanish.
How to Apply:
So here is the thing, we receive a lot of applications. Submit something that will grab our attention! Also, you must show you understand Filmarket Hub. Our product is everything!
1) you've done some research on Filmarket Hub and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Filmarket Hub interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little :).
About Filmarket Hub